Colic in infants may be caused by a number of influences. Some experts believe that the discomfort caused by ingesting air during feeding is a significant contributing factor and when bottle feeding, this can be stressful and upsetting for both parents and babies. The Advanced Comfort range from Tommee Tippee is specially designed to help prevent colic by reducing air bubbles in the milk and to encourage a good latch-on during feeding. As with all Tommee Tippee bottles and teats they are designed to also allow mothers to switch between bottle and breastfeeding with limited disruption or confusion for baby.
- Unique tube and value system designed to help prevent colic caused by air bubbles in milk
- Soft, natural-feel silicone teat mimics Mum's breastfeeding action
- Breast-like shaped teat specifically designed for easy latch-on
- Easy-hold bottle with slow-flow teat for newborn babies
- BPA-free for ultimate reassurance
- 2 x 260ml advanced comfort™ Feeding Bottles
- 2 x advanced comfort™ Slow Flow Teats