17. Take Along Tool Kit (Age 3 Years+)
Recommended Age: 3 Years+.
This beautiful solid wood take along tool kit helps to teach fine motor-skills, hand-eye coordination and problem solving. It encourages imaginary play and manual dexterity.
Additional activities include:
- Ask the child to count the number of tools and identify each one.
- Ask the child to sort the flat boards with holes by colour and to identify the colours. Have the child count the number of boards in each colour and count the total number of boards.
- Ask the child to sort the screws by the colour of the screw heads. Ask the child to identify the colours and count the total number of screws.
- Place four pieces from the tool kit in front of the child. Let him/her study the pieces before asking the child to close his/her eyes while you remove one piece. Ask the child to identify which piece was removed.