22. Pound A Peg (Age 2 Years+)
Recommended Age: 2+.
Pound the eight colorful wooden pegs into the wooden frame, then flip it over to repeat the activity again and again! Included are a wooden hammer and four pairs of pegs--great for color matching. Great for developing hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and colour recognition.
- Review all the peg colours with the child. Repeat the activity until the child is familiar with the colours. Then ask the child to hand you a specific coloured peg.
- Ask the child to place the pegs in a row. Count the pegs with the child. Repeat the activity until the child has mastered counting to eight.
- Arrange four pegs in the holes on one side of the Pound-A-Peg. Ask the child to replicate the colour order on the opposite side.
- Ask the child to pound in a specific colour and/or number of pegs.
Size: 225 x 120 x 80mm.