13. First Bead Maze (Age 1 Years+)
Recommended Age: 1+.
Sitting in a high chair is much more fun with this fantastic bead maze. Featuring brightly colored, multi-shaped beads that spin and slide along red and yellow wire pathways that are anchored by a strong suction cup base. Encourages color recognition, hand-eye coordination and fine motor development through play!
- Identify a colour and/or shape of bead and ask the child to move it along a specific wire.
- Ask the child to give you directions on how to move a specific bead along a wire.
- Ask the child to count the number of beads of a specific shape or colour. For example: 'How many circle beads are there? How many blue beads?".
- Encourage beginning counting skills by asking the child to count the individual beads as you move them along the wire.