Babysense - Ring-Sling Baby Carrier
As advocates for “baby wearing” we believe the Baby Sense Sling is the most versatile, easy to use sling on the market today. It is perfectly shaped to support a newborn’s developing spine while providing essential closeness and bonding between parent and baby. With five carrying positions and easily adjustable straps it can be safely shared between older siblings and caregivers.
The Baby Sense Sling is the most versatile carrier on the market, used from birth (including premature babies) to toddlers. It has been designed to encourage mums and dads to “wear” their baby in the most optimal position, which is curled up warm and snug, close to you. Your baby now has the benefit of being calmed in a familiar womb-like environment. Carrying your baby is very important, especially in the early days, as your baby gets used to their new surroundings. Later when they are ready to explore the world around them, your baby can sit upright and look out of the Sling.
- Less crying: Lulled by soothing rhythmical movement, babies are more settled and cry less.
- Improves sleep: Movement lulls babies to sleep and has been proven to assist in babies sleeping for longer stretches, giving their little brains time to process and grow.
- Promotes healthy mental & physical development: Baby wearing will result in beneficial, permanent brain changes, enhancing baby’s IQ, in addition to long term benefits of good health, psychological security and independence.
- Hands-free freedom: Offers caregivers the ability to keep babies close while going about their day-to-day tasks, i.e. hands-free versatility.
- A bonus for breastfeeding: Baby wearing increases the levels of two key hormones for lactation; oxytocin and prolactin. These are very important for establishing and maintaining milk supply.
- Better bonding: Baby wearing encourages closeness, and the physical connection gives a bonding experience that promotes confidence, security, and love.