Chicco - Sirio 012 Air Car Seat - Black
A car seat that last from 0-6 years in the luxury of breathable, extra padded cushioning.
With the Sirio 012, your little one travels safely and comfortably right from the very first day. Furthermore, the Sirio 012 scores with a long service life of approx. 6 years or 25kgs
As a group 0+ child car seat, the Chicco Sirio 012 is installed in a rear-facing mode by using your car’s own seat belt. Your child may only travel in the maximum reclined position. This way, they will arrive safe and sound at every destination. A comfy seat reducer ensures a cosy position for babies up to approx. 6 kg. Please note: Always deactivate airbags.
In group I (9-18kg), you have the option to attach the Chicco Sirio 012 flexibly by using the vehicle’s own seat belt or else by using the Isofix hooks and a Top Tether. In this case, your little passenger is to be fastened with the built-in 5-point harness. For even more comfort, the child seat features soft belt pads and buckle pads, as well as an adjustment from sitting to lying position. This way, comfy trips and sweet dreams are guaranteed at all times.
For older kids in group II (15-25kg), the child car seat can also be installed in two different ways. Both an Isofix installation with Top Tether and a simple installation by using the 3-point belt of the vehicle are possible. Depending on the type of installation, your little explorer is to be fastened either with the built-in 5-point harness or with the vehicle’s own belt.
The height of the headrest and shoulder straps can be adjusted simultaneous and thus adapts perfectly to the growth of your child.
Maximum safety for your little one in every age group.
- Group 0 + / I / II
- Suitable from birth up to a body weight of 25 kg, up to approx. 6 years
- Installation via Isofix system and top tether or via the 3-point belt
- Installation as a group 0+ car seat: rear-facing mode
- Installation as group I/ II car seat: forward-facing mode
- Including removable seat reducer, from birth up to approx.
- 3 reclining positions when used as a group I/ II child car seat
- Simultaneous height adjustment of headrest and shoulder straps